Thursday, October 21, 2010

10 DAYS!!!

Hey everyone! It's Thursday :) I'm really looking forward to this weekend, it's my last weekend in the cities, WOW!
Tonight I'm going to classes at Bally (step and yoga) should be a fun way to spend my thursday night
Tomorrow starts off with girls night, woot woot! Definately need a night out with lots of fun :) This week has been kinda slow and boring.
I talked to my recruiter this morning and he said my ship date was moved up! That's GOOD, I'll be gone by Halloween, going to have to celebrate early!
Next weekend is my going away party! I'm absolutely pumped, just trying to enjoy my time of relaxation and peace...
This is ONE HAPPY GIRL!
TTYL Folks
ArmyGirl

2 comments:

  1. Cousin! You are sooo cool! :) Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! So excited for all God has ahead for you!!

    ReplyDelete