Sunday, October 17, 2010

One Happy Gal

While in the midst of watching funniest home video's I feel the need to blog SO I'll tell you about my week :)
Started out Monday with feed my starving children, really cool orginization, It was nice to learn about what they do and help out a little bit.
Tuesday was kinda boring, Gym, tanning, laundry, all that easy stuff! haha
Wednesday I took off for Duluth/Superior to stay with Stacy, Sadie, and Kenzie, had a blast!
Thursday was my first PT test, fealt pretty good about that :) I'm all ready to go to basic training now, funny thing actually... I'm actually going to Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and then after that I'll get one week off and then go to Fort Jackson, South Carolina, for AIT to be a Chaplains Assistant!
I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away! Reality is kicking in a little bit more every day, my lazy days are OVER, adios! ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Anyways, I stayed in Superior for a couple days, and then came back Saturday night!
Saturday night consisted of Gym, Tanning, Pedicure, Theatre, doesn't get any better than that YO.
AT LAST Sunday, got up and did a douple church, Substance, and then rushed to The River! It was nice to see friendly faces as I always do at church :-D after church hit up the gym again.
UGH, tomorrow is Monday again, it's going to be a long two weeks but packed with tons of fun, meeting with a personal trainer this week, bible study, weekend with gals, sounds good.
16 days! Wow just typing that makes my tummy flip ;) i like it
check ya lata cool cats
army girl

No comments:

Post a Comment