Sunday, October 10, 2010

loving october

Hey Everyone,
It's been a while huh?
October has been great so far, keeping busy.  Started off the month in Superior visiting friends and family, hit up the apple festival in bayfield, WI.  Came back to the cities and spent a beautiful week here, the weather has just been out of this world amazing :)
I don't think I've ever enjoyed the outdoors so much in October, God is blessing us with nice weather, and many other things.
I revisited munsinger and clemens gardens in St. Cloud, got to see my Grandma Nelson!
Found an awesome spot called Quarry Park, and just got back from camping at St. Croix Falls.
Taking advantage of the outdoors pleases me greatly :-D
Tomorrow I'm volunteering for feed my starving children, should be a fun time, and then later on in the week I'll head up north to see the army recruiters...
There's lots more but I just can't think of it all right now, looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again (been in a tent all weekend) OH! met some really funny people camping LOL meeting new people will always be fun!
toodles
armygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment