Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yay it's Saturday the 25th! found a heads up penny on the treadmill this morning!

what have i been doing? not blogging...
OK let me go back a couple weeks and figure out what I've been up to!
OH! Jimmy and Kate came to town last weekend, was nice to see them :) We pretty much just went out to eat, Applebee's and Ruby Tuesday's, great places to go.
I've been spending my mornings at the gym (Bally) or at lake calhoun (6.5 miles twice around) best run ever, cause i dont think about anything but the beautiful scenery, way easier than running on a treadmill UGH!
I'm not taking taekwondo classes anymore, and I'm not volunteering at the animal shelter, didn't have as much fun as I thought with those two activities... (black belts are very intimidating, and cat poop is gross)
Well I discovered the Edina Library which is a nice quiet place to hang out and get books to read :) love reading, especially when I have a lot of spare time.
Kinda miss working in the restaurant industry but not THAT much, really looking forward to being a chaplains assistant, wish I could leave like TOMORROW!!! I'm gonna loose my mind for the next 39 days and then loose it again when I get there, sounds like a plan :-D
I have a couple things planned for the weekend but nothing too crazy, looking forward to heading up north next week to see friends and family!
later cats
armygirl
39 days!!! woo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment