Saturday, September 11, 2010

The most beautiful day!!!

I'm sitting in the grass at the park down from my house and I'm just completely amazed at how beautiful this day is. Sun is shining, light breeze, 72 degrees, crickets chirping in the tall grass, ducks swimming around in the pond, I could go on describing this scene that I am in forever! God is good, and I am really going to miss days like this, just makes me appreciate life a Whole lot more :)
Well this week has gone by really fast, I'm enjoying the unemployed life, and loving life.
I will start volunteering at the animal shelter on Tuesday which should be super fun, taking care of little puppies and kitties, I will definately get my fix :-D. I started a new step class at Bally total fitness and I like it way better than taekwondo, but I will probably do both...
Tonight me and Mom are trying out a new Italian place in st Louis park, Velisci? Can't remember the name of it, there's nothing like good pasta and wine YUMM
Right now I'm gonna walk back 4 blocks to my house and take a little mid day snooze, life is rough haha
I don't think it's quite hit me that I'm leaving for the military in a month and a half, but it's getting closer, only 53 days and I'm nothing but excited :)
Ta Ta for now
ArmyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment