Friday, September 3, 2010

day 2!

SO! The week is ending on a fantastic note, as bad as it started, things are looking up!  I had a nice date with the tred mill and some of the nautilus machines this morning,  I start Tikwando classes tomorrow and then I'm supposed to be going to a Josh Turner concert, we'll see if I'm ready for a night out yet...
Well all I have on the agenda today is a mani pedi, and then shopping with a friend :) OH! life is hard... well it will be soon enough right?
I shold start a count down for how many days till basic... lets see 60 days away! Nov. 3rd
Hope I find a good book and some cute shoes tonight! OH BTW loving the taste of fall today, yumm, i can almost taste it in the air
TTYL
ArmyGirl

1 comment:

  1. Haley, I am looking forward to following your adventures. Be Brave, Take the Chance, Smile! God has some very exciting things in store for you! Love you! Mary

    ReplyDelete