Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

SO!
I had the most fantastic weekend! I'm sure you did you :)
Saturday started off with Taekwondo classes and then a road trip to Superior with my old friend Erin Rink, now Erin Berenguer.  Went to the Josh Turner concert on Saturday night with my friend Michael for his birthday, saw some great friends afterwards and then headed home in the morning/afternoon back to the cities.  Sunday was a very unproductive day for me, very lazy, sometimes I just need to nap and watch movies all day :) 
Life can not be busy enough for me when I'm doing things that I love, today has been tons of fun with my Mama! 
Monday (labor day) Got up and went to St. Paul to meet up with Joni and Jonna (aunt and cousin) for coffee and to catch up on life in the past YEAR! wow, I don't see those gals enough but I will be seeing them a little bit more in the next couple months, YAY!  Jonna invited me to bible study on wednesday nights, it will be a great opportunity to learn and meet some new gals, OH life is fantastic :)
Have you ever been to Lake Calhoun?  A walk around the perimeter is just over 3 miles and it's the best place to go when you have a day off and live just 15 minutes away, I did that with mom this afternoon and hope to do it again a couple more times this week.  Tons of cute dogs everywhere! LOL
Finally, tonight my mom and I are going to see the movie Eat Pray Love with Julia Roberts, she is my fav actress, I'm going to get a tub of popcorn and a big soda, very indulgent but I love movie popcorn.
Yeah I know, lots of randoms but I've just got so many thoughts running through my mind!
Hope you all had an amazing labor day weekend!
ArmyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment