Wednesday, September 8, 2010

56 Days away... wednesday

Wednesday September 8th! Today is a beautiful sunshiny day in Edina!
Took advantage of sleeping in untill 10:30 today which fealt amazing :) Had the BEST workout ever at Bally Total Fitness, sometimes it just feels great to sweat for 2 hours!  Now I have the whole day ahead of me to run around the twin cities and have a fabulous day. 
I'm working on memorizing the phonetic alphabet today, should have it down by the end of the week, found a great future soldier websight to learn as much as possible before I leave for basic!  Man, it feels good to learn :)
I'm really feeling like I should go spend the day at IKEA! I'll probably go by myself, kinda sad, but there's something about that place that is just intriguing.
No taekwondo tonight :( going to Jonna's house for bible study instead :)
OK, gotta go do something with my hair now
TTYL
ArmyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment